OK, so i decided to make a page just full of confessions which i will post periodically…. Throughout Tumblr i’ve noticed that people will post confessions about themselves but, these confessions are all intertwined with other reblogs and posts that it would take a while to find & read all of them, so i just thought why not have them all together…I know its not gonna post to the main tumblr feed but, its ok because their personal matters for only those who care to read not to make fun of…sometimes….
1. One of my favorite shows to watch is “Dance Mom’s”… The reason is in the name…these moms are so freaking crazy except for in my opinion Melissa, she’s the most level headed one in the group and her oldest is always on top…..if i were her i would be gloating from left to right, north and south of the equator about my kid….but she doesn’t and that’s why i love her.
2. I have a “People Bucket List” obviously its a list of people who i want to meet. But I’ve gone one step further and categorized the list and split it into to lists one being people i want to meet and people i want to know. The difference is that i actually want the person to be my friend not just meet. Currently i have over 140 people on that list….some not so specific, such as know a music producer or meet the cast of “Saved by the Bell” original cast not the college spin-off.
3. One of my biggest peeves is when people say “hella” and “hecka” in replace of “so”, ie. “thats ‘so’ funny” “thats ‘hella/hecka’ funny”….gets on my nerves every time.
4. I have a celebrity straight crush on Gwyneth Paltrow. She is so beautiful and i want to meet her and become her friend.
5. I hate watching the Disney Channel because i get jealous of the teens on the show for being well known at such a young age.
6. Drag Queens inspire me to be confident in my actions and be proud to be who i am since they have the courage to go out in womens clothes and rock it because thats what they love to do.
7. Sometimes, i have the urge to bust out in laughter in awkward places, not out of disrespect, but because something funny always arises in my mind about the person i’m with.
8. I’m scared that i will never find love…
9. One of my major rules is to never take something back when your mad because whatever you say is something you actually want to say to the other person, we’re just to polite to say it when we’re calm, after that we see who our true friends are.
10. I have a super huge crush on Anderson Cooper!!!
11. I hate the Rain, specifically the feeling of it when it makes your clothes wet.
12. Coming Out to my parents was the best decision of my life.
13. I hate when people say “get over it” or to “move on” from something cause i believe no one ever really moves on they just hide it deep in themselves, like when i used to be bullied.
14. I’m a christian and i’m gay, we’re not some rare species in this jungle we call “Society” there’s actually a lot of us.
15. I have a strange love for Board Games.
16. I watch to much cartoon related shows.